Network Board Nomination Form
Thank you for your interest in making nomination to the ELCA Youth Ministry Network's Board of Directors. The Board provides critical oversight to the Networks mission, vision and goals.
- You can find out more information about the work of the Board by visiting the board's home page. Here you will find meeting schedules, minutes of past meetings and other important data.
- You can find out more information about the Board nominating process by downloading this information sheet.
- Nominations can be made by one person on behalf of another, or by the individual themselves. Either way is perfectly acceptable.
- The nominating process focuses less on individual's skills and accomplishments (ok, a little bit on this) and more on how the gifts of the individual fit the needs of the Network at that specific time.
- October 3, 2016 Nominations Open
- October 31, 2016: Nominations Close; Nominating Committee begins its work
- November 5, 2016: Nominating Committee presents its slate of final nominees to the Board for approval or to return to the committee for more work.
- Week of November 5, 2016: Nominees are notified
- January 19-20, 2015: Selected nominees attend board meeting as non-voting member
- January 23, 2015: Selected nominees new term begins.