It's a fact of life when planning an event as large as the Extravaganza!
Because of people's travel schedules and availability, there are always changes that happen in the workshop schedule. Here are a few that have already been made (All of these changes have been made in our online schedule (elcaymnet.org/workshopschedule and on the Netowrk App):
Early Bird Workshop 1:
- Debbie Streicher's workshop, "Becoming Fluent in Faith Means Change" has been cancelled.
Early Bird Workshop 2:
- Paul Amlin's Workworkshop on "Receiving Feedback Well" has been moved to Salon VIII
- Kelly Glow's workshop, "Be Free: A Performing Arts Based Worship Model" has been cancelled and has been replaced by "When the Walls Cave In: Managing Your Depression and Anxiety" by Julie Miller
Workshop Session 1 (Saturday, 8:45-10:00am):
- Kelly Glow's workshop, "Be Free: A Performing Arts Based Worship Model" has been cancelled and has been replaced by "Experience the Reformation: The Luther500 Festival For Youth" Led by Christian Utapel and Michael Bridges
- Pebbles Cloninger's workshop, "Building Your Toolbox: Essentials for Children's Ministry" has been canceled and is being replaced by "Take Your VBS Beyond the Box" by Janet Lane and Sara Martin
Workshop Session 5 (Sunday, 8:00-9:15pm):
- "When the Walls Cave: Managing Your Depression and Anxiety" by Julie Miller has been cancelled.
Workshop Session 6 (Monday, 8:45am-10am):
- "Kids Can Pray Too" by Pebbles Cloninger has been cancelled and is being replaced by "Becoming Fluent in Faith Means Change" by Debbie Streicher
- Tom Schwolert's workshop, "Changing the Landscape of Youth Ministry" has been cancelled.